Getting the perfect bones for your building projects in Conan Exiles can be a bit of a challenge. There are many different ways to get bones, but some are more effective than others. In this article, we’ll go over some of the best ways to get bone conan exiles so that you can get started on your construction projects as soon as possible.
- Go to the in-game store and purchase the “Bone Mask” for 500 points
- Once you have the mask, equip it and go into any water source deep enough to cover your head
- Hold down the use button (E by default) until your character’s breathing animation activates
- You will now be able to breathe underwater for an extended period of time
- Find a submerged skeleton somewhere in the water and approach it
- Pressing E on the skeleton will cause your character to start digging it up
- Once the skeleton is unearthed, you will automatically receive a piece of bone that can be used in various crafting recipes
How To Get Bones In Conan Exiles
Q: How Do I Get Bone in Conan Exiles
There are a few ways to get bone in Conan Exiles. One way is to mine for it in the mountainous areas of the map. You can also find bone deposits near water sources, such as rivers and lakes.
Another way to get bone is to kill animals and loot their carcasses. Finally, you can trade with other players for bone if you don’t want to go through the effort of collecting it yourself. Whatever method you choose, make sure you have a pickaxe handy so you can mine the bones from their deposits.
In the game of Conan Exiles, one of the ways you can get hold of bone is by looting it from corpses. You can also find bones in certain areas around the map, like in caves or near water sources. Bones can be used to craft a variety of items, like weapons, armor, and tools.
If you’re looking to get your hands on some bone in Conan Exiles, here are a few tips to help you out.
- How to Get Blueberries in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Get Berry Bushes in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Turn on Team Create Roblox Studio - January 2, 2023