There are a few ways to get Perma Jug in BO2. The first way is to buy it from the store. It will cost you 800 points and will last for 30 days.
The second way is to get it as a reward from completing certain challenges. The third way is to find it in supply drops. You have a chance to find it in any of the three rarities, but the chances are higher if you open legendary or epic supply drops.
- Find a place to set up your basecamp
- This should be a location that is away from the main map and has plenty of cover
- Stockpile supplies such as food, water, and ammunition
- You will need to be self-sufficient for extended periods of time
- Set up traps and defenses around your basecamp
- This will help you stay safe from other players and zombies alike
- Explore the map for jug locations
- These are usually in hidden or hard to reach places
- When you find a jug, approach it cautiously and use a melee weapon to destroy it
- Doing so will release its contents which can be used to permanently increase your health, stamina, or ammo capacity
Black Ops 2 Zombies: New *Juggernog Pro* Perma Perk Tutorial! ( Tranzit Easter Egg)
How to Get Perma Jug Bo2
“Jugger-nog” is a perk in Call of Duty that allows the player to take extra damage before dying. It is available in all games except for World at War and Black Ops III. In order to get “perma-jug”, or permanent jugger-nog, in Black Ops II, the player must complete all of the challenges associated with it.
These include getting 100 kills with each weapon type while using jugger-nog, as well as surviving for 1 hour total while using jugger-nog. Once these are completed, the player will have permanent access to the perk.
What Is the Purpose of Perma Jug Bo2
The Perma Jug is a container that can be used to store and dispense beverages. It is made of durable materials such as stainless steel or glass, and has a spigot for easy dispensing. The Perma Jug is ideal for picnics, sporting events, or any other time when you need to keep drinks cold and easily accessible.
How Does Perma Jug Bo2 Work
Perma Jug is a game mode in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II video game. In this mode, players have an infinite amount of ammo and health, and cannot be killed. The objective of the game is to score as many points as possible by killing enemies and completing objectives.
Perma Jug can be played in either solo or team play.
If you’re a fan of the Call of Duty franchise, then you’re probably familiar with the “Jugger-Nog” perk. This perk gives you increased health and damage resistance, making you much harder to kill. However, in order to get this perk, you need to purchase it from the in-game store using real money.
However, there is a way to get the Jugger-Nog perk for free. All you need to do is complete the “Die Rise” Easter egg. This can be done by yourself or with a group of friends.
Once you’ve completed the Easter egg, the Jugger-Nog perk will be unlocked for your account and can be used in any game mode. So if you want the Jugger-Nog perk without spending any money, make sure to complete the “Die Rise” Easter egg.
- How to Get Blueberries in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Get Berry Bushes in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Turn on Team Create Roblox Studio - January 2, 2023