In Ark: Survival Evolved, you can choose to play in either first or third person perspective. Third person gives you a better view of your surroundings and can be helpful when exploring or building. To switch to third person view, press the Tab key on PC or the Select button on console.
- Enter the game’s settings menu by pressing “ESC” on your keyboard
- Navigate to the “General” tab using the arrow keys on your keyboard, and press “Enter” to select it
- Scroll down to the “View Distance” setting using the arrow keys, and press “Enter” to select it
- Use the arrow keys to change the setting from “Far” to “Third Person”, and press “Enter” again to confirm your selection
ARK: HOW TO USE THIRD (3rd) PERSON ON CONSOLE! – XBOX/PS4 – (SIMPLE AND EASY)
Q: How Do I Go Third Person in Ark
There are two ways that you can go about this in Ark. The first way is to use the admin command: setTargetDinoColor
The second way is to edit the game’s default.ini file, which can be found in your SteamApps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Config folder. Look for the following line: TargetingInfo=(MyTarget=npc_dinosaur_raptor_red,MaxTargetRange=1000.0f,MaxLockOnTime=2.0f,ScanIntervalTime=0.5f,OverheadCrosshairVisible = true) and change it to look like this: TargetingInfo=(MyTarget=npc_dinosaur_raptor_white,MaxTargetRange=1000.0f,MaxLockOnTime=2.0f,ScanIntervalTime=0.5f,OverheadCrosshairVisible = true).
In this post, the author explains how to go from first person to third person in Ark. The first step is to get a quetzal or another flying mount. Once you have the mount, fly to a high place and look down at your character.
You should see your character from a third-person perspective. If you don’t, adjust the camera until you do. Now that you’re in third person, you can start exploring the world of Ark!
- How to Get Blueberries in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Get Berry Bushes in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Turn on Team Create Roblox Studio - January 2, 2023