In 2K22, you can put tattoos on created players! Here’s how:
First, open up the player creation menu.
Then, select the “Tattoos” option. From there, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of different tattoo designs. Simply scroll through the options and select the one you want.
Once you’ve made your selection, press “OK” to confirm. The tattoo will then be applied to your player!
HOW TO GET TATTOOS ON CREATE A PLAYER NBA 2K22 CURRENT GEN!! (Current Gen Tutorial)
- Open the “MyCareer” menu from the main screen of NBA 2K22
- Select the “MyPlayers” tab, then choose the player you want to add a tattoo to
- Scroll down to the “Tattoos” section and select the design you want to apply to your player
- Choose where on their body you want to place the tattoo, then confirm your selection
1) How Do I Put Tattoos on My Created Player in 2K22
Assuming you are talking about NBA 2K22, here are the instructions:
Go to MyPLAYER from the main menu. Select Tattoos from the customization options.
You will see a list of available tattoos and their locations on your player. Select the tattoo you want, then choose its color and size. Press X/A to confirm your choices and apply the tattoo to your player.
In 2K22, players have the ability to put tattoos on their created characters. This can be done by going into the “Character” menu and selecting the “Tattoos” option. From there, players can choose from a variety of different tattoo designs and placement options.
- How to Get Blueberries in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Get Berry Bushes in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Turn on Team Create Roblox Studio - January 2, 2023