One of the most popular handheld RPGs is the Pokémon series. The games have been around since 1996 and show no signs of slowing down in popularity. Part of what makes Pokémon so great is that each game offers players a chance to start fresh, with new Pokémon to catch and adventures to be had.
If you’re looking to reset your Pokémon Platinum game, here’s how to do it.
How to delete data on Pokemon pearl/diamond/platinum
- If you have not already done so, insert your Pokémon Platinum game into your Nintendo DS
- Turn on your system, and select the “Pokémon Platinum” icon from the main menu
- When the game has loaded, press “Start” to bring up the main game menu
- Select “Options,” then scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Delete Save
- A message will appear asking if you are sure that you want to delete your save data; press “Yes” to confirm
- After your save data has been deleted, press “New Game” to start a new file with a clean slate!
Q: How Do I Reset My Pokemon Platinum Game
If you’re looking to reset your Pokemon Platinum game, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to delete all of your save data. To do this, go into the Settings menu and select “Data Management.”
From here, select “Delete All.” Once you’ve done this, your game will be reset and you’ll be able to start fresh. If you want to keep your old save data but still want to start fresh in the game, you can also choose to reset your game by going into the “Mystery Gift” menu and selecting “Receive Gift.”
From here, select “Yes” when asked if you’d like to receive a Wonder Card. After receiving the Wonder Card, select “Continue” and then choose “New Game.” Your old save data will still be accessible from the main menu, but starting a new game will allow you to play through Platinum with all of the new content that’s been added since it was first released.
Doing So Will Take You to a New Page Where You Can Confirm That You Want to Restart Your Game
If you’re looking to restart your game, there are a few things you should keep in mind. For starters, make sure you have a backup of your save file. You can find this in the “Documents” folder on your computer.
Once you have that backup, simply delete the old save file and start fresh. Keep in mind that starting over will mean losing all of your progress, so only do this if you’re absolutely sure you want to start from scratch. If you’re just looking to reset some aspects of the game, like your skill points or inventory, there are other ways to do that without starting an entirely new game.
If you’re looking to reset your Pokemon Platinum game, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, you’ll need to backup your game data. Next, you’ll need to delete your existing game data.
Finally, you’ll need to re-download the game data from theNintendo eShop. Once you’ve done all of that, you should be able to start fresh with a new Pokemon Platinum game!
- How to Get Blueberries in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Get Berry Bushes in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Turn on Team Create Roblox Studio - January 2, 2023