Miitopia is a video game for the Nintendo 3DS that was released in 2016. The game has since been taken down from the eShop, but can still be downloaded and played through homebrew. In order to restart Miitopia, players will need to delete their save data and start anew.
This guide will show players how to do this. Players will first need to locate their Miitopia save data. This can be done by going into the Data Management section of the 3DS Settings menu.
Once there, players should select “Save Data” and then “Nintendo 3DS.” From there, they should scroll until they find “Miitopia.” Once located, players should select “Delete,” which will erase all progress made in the game.
With the save data deleted, players can now restart Miitopia from scratch. To do this, they’ll need to boot up the game and create a new file. When prompted for a name, they should choose something different from their previous file so as not to overwrite it.
After that’s been taken care of, players can proceed with creating their own personal paradise in Miitopia!
Miitopia Restart #5 (Bonus)
- Turn off your Miitopia game
- Close the game application on your device
- Restart your device
- Open the Miitopia game application and select “Continue
How Do I Restart Miitopia
Assuming you would like to restart your game:
1. On the title screen, press + or – to select “Erase Game Data”.
2. Press A to confirm that you want to erase your game data.
3. Once your game data has been erased, press Start to begin a new game.
What Happens If I Restart Miitopia
When you restart Miitopia, all of your progress will be lost and you will have to start from the beginning. This includes any items, money, or levels that you may have acquired. If you have any saves files, they will also be deleted.
How Do I Continue My Game After Restarting Miitopia
Assuming you would like a step by step process on how to continue your game after restarting it:
1. When you first open Miitopia, you will be given the option to start a new game or resume an existing one. If you select “New Game”, you will have to start from the beginning.
However, if you select “Continue”, your game will pick up from where you left off last time. 2. You can also restart your game by opening the “Menu” from the main game screen and selecting “Restart Game”. This will give you the same two options as before – starting a new game or continuing an existing one.
3. If you accidentally choose “New Game” instead of “Continue”, don’t worry! All of your progress is automatically saved, so you can always go back and pick up where you left off. Just select “Continue” when prompted and your old save file will load up.
This blog post outlines the steps necessary to restart the game Miitopia. First, the player must go to the home screen and select the option to restart the game. Next, a confirmation message will appear asking if the player is sure they want to restart.
Once confirmed, the game will start from the beginning.
- How to Get Blueberries in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Get Berry Bushes in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Turn on Team Create Roblox Studio - January 2, 2023