Need for Speed Heat is an adrenaline-pumping racing game that takes place in the fictional Palm City. The player assumes the role of a street racer who must race to earn reputation and money to progress through the game. The game features both day and night cycles, with each cycle having its own unique challenges.
Players can also customize their cars to suit their driving style. If you’re looking for a high-octane racing game to play, Need for Speed Heat is definitely worth checking out.
- First, open the Origin client and log in
- Click on the “My Games” tab at the top of the window
- Find Need for Speed Heat in your list of games and click on it
- Click on the “Settings” gear icon next to the play button
- In the settings menu, scroll down to the “Origin In-Game” section and make sure it is turned off
- Close the settings menu and click on the play button to launch Need for Speed Heat
NFS Heat – How To Restart Your Career [PC]
-How Do I Restart Need for Speed Heat
Assuming you would like tips on how to restart the game Need for Speed Heat:
1. On the main menu, select “Options”.
2. In the options menu, select “Restart”.
3. The game will prompt you to confirm that you want to restart. Select “Yes” to restart the game from the beginning.
In order to restart Need for Speed Heat, players will need to first complete the game’s tutorial. Afterwards, they can access the main menu by pressing the “Start” button on their controller. From there, they can choose to restart their game or continue playing from their last save point.
- How to Get Blueberries in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Get Berry Bushes in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Turn on Team Create Roblox Studio - January 2, 2023