Have you ever wanted to just get into the game without having to watch the long intro? Well, there’s a way to do that and it’s pretty simple. All you need to do is go to the settings menu and turn off the “intro video.”
That’s it! Now when you boot up the game, you’ll be able to immediately start playing without having to wait for the intro video to finish.
- Boot up Forza Horizon 5 on your Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One console
- Press the Menu button on your controller to open the main menu
- Navigate to the Settings option and select it
- Scroll down to the Video settings and select it
- Turn off the Intro Videos setting by flipping the switch to Off position
How To: Skip Intro | Forza Horizon 5
Q: How Do I Skip the Forza Horizon 5 Intro
If you want to skip the Forza Horizon 5 intro, you’ll need to do so by opening the game’s main menu and selecting the “Skip Intro” option. This will take you directly to the game’s main screen, bypassing the title sequence and any other introductory cinematic videos. Keep in mind that this may also disable some of the game’s audio, so you may want to adjust your settings accordingly if you plan on playing with sound.
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t want to sit through the Forza Horizon 5 intro every time you start the game. Luckily, there’s a way to skip it! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Start the game and wait for the main menu to appear. 2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide. 3. Select Settings > General > Game Options.
4. Scroll down and select Skip Intro Movie. 5. Press A to confirm and then press B to return to the main menu. Now when you start Forza Horizon 5, the intro will be skipped automatically!
- How to Get Blueberries in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Get Berry Bushes in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Turn on Team Create Roblox Studio - January 2, 2023