There’s a new move in town for Batman: Arkham Knight – the slide. Sliding is a great way to quickly get under enemy fire, or to close the distance between you and an enemy for a quick melee attack.
Steam Pipe Container Riddler Trophy – Batman Arkham Knight
- To slide in Arkham Knight, first position yourself at the edge of a platform or ledge
- Next, press and hold the X button (or A on Xbox) to initiate a running jump
- As you approach the edge of the platform or ledge, release the X button (or A on Xbox)
- Doing so will cause your character to dive off the edge and enter into a sliding animation
- While sliding, you can direct your character’s movement by using the left analog stick
- You can also perform other actions such as jumping or attacking by pressing the appropriate buttons
Q: How Do I Slide in Arkham Knight
There are a few ways to slide in Arkham Knight – you can either use the environment to your advantage, or utilise Batman’s own moves.
To use the environment, look for areas where there is a lower surface that you can drop down onto. When you’re close to the edge of the platform, press and hold X/A (depending on your console) and then direct Batman towards the lower surface.
He’ll automatically perform a slide. Alternatively, you can also just press X/A whilst running to make Batman do a standing slide – this is useful for getting under tight gaps. Finally, if you want to get a little more height on your slides, jump first and then press X/A whilst in mid-air – Batman will do a diving slide which will cover more distance.
In the new Batman: Arkham Knight video game, there’s a move you can do called the “slide.” It looks really cool, but it’s actually pretty tough to pull off. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
First, you need to be in a crouched position. Then, you need to press and hold the left trigger. While you’re doing that, quickly press the A button.
If done correctly, Batman will slide across the ground. There are a few things to keep in mind when attempting this move. First, make sure you’re not too close to an enemy; otherwise, you’ll just run into them and get knocked down.
Second, try to stay on flat ground; if you’re on an incline or decline, it’ll be much harder to control your slide. Finally, don’t hold the left trigger for too long; if you do, Batman will start running instead of sliding. With practice, sliding will become second nature and you’ll be able to use it as both an offensive and defensive move in combat situations.
So get out there and give it a try!
- How to Get Blueberries in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Get Berry Bushes in Islands Roblox - January 2, 2023
- How to Turn on Team Create Roblox Studio - January 2, 2023